Data Science Intermediate: Short Course
Understanding the theory behind Data Science and the methodologies that can be applied, will enable you to apply a forward-looking approach to past and current data and predict future outcomes.
Data science is the study of extracting meaningful insights from data. It is a forward-looking approach with the focus on analyzing the past or current data and predicting the future outcomes with the aim of making informed decisions.
Regardless of industry or size, organizations that wish to remain competitive in the age of big data need to efficiently develop and implement data science capabilities.
The Short Courses in Data Science have four levels:
- Short Course in Data Science: An Introduction
- Short Course in Data Science: Intermediate
- Short Course in Data Science: Advanced
- Short Course in Data Science: Expert
- 10+2 or Bachelor level Students
- Short Course in Data Science – An Introduction
Topics Covered: Short Course in Data Science – Intermediate
- Be able to describe the data science process and how its components interact
- Understand database systems concepts, concepts associated with the relational model, use structured & unstructured data
- Develop database system using SQL
- Learn to apply different types of data related questions and analytics patterns