Data Science An Introduction: Short Course
Understanding the theory behind Data Science and the methodologies that can be applied, will enable you to apply a forward-looking approach to past and current data and predict future outcomes.
Data science is the study of extracting meaningful insights from data. It is a forward-looking approach with the focus on analyzing the past or current data and predicting the future outcomes with the aim of making informed decisions.
Regardless of industry or size, organizations that wish to remain competitive in the age of big data need to efficiently develop and implement data science capabilities.
The Short Courses in Data Science have four levels:
- Short Course in Data Science: An Introduction
- Short Course in Data Science: Intermediate
- Short Course in Data Science: Advanced
- Short Course in Data Science: Expert
- 10+2 or Bachelor level Students
Topics Covered: Short Course in Data Science – An Introduction
- Understand computer instructions and data types
- Know how to manage a digital project
- Understand how to solve problems with algorithms
- Be able to structure, manipulate and represent data
- Developing and Testing Programme Code
- Be able to create a database using SQL
- Use summary and inferential statistics to inform business decisions
- Understanding Data visualisation
- Understand Machine Learning Models