Data Science Advanced: Short Course
Understanding the theory behind Data Science and the methodologies that can be applied, will enable you to apply a forward-looking approach to past and current data and predict future outcomes.
Data science is the study of extracting meaningful insights from data. It is a forward-looking approach with the focus on analyzing the past or current data and predicting the future outcomes with the aim of making informed decisions.
Regardless of industry or size, organizations that wish to remain competitive in the age of big data need to efficiently develop and implement data science capabilities.
The Short Courses in Data Science have four levels:
- Short Course in Data Science: An Introduction
- Short Course in Data Science: Intermediate
- Short Course in Data Science: Advanced
- Short Course in Data Science: Expert
- 10+2 or Bachelor level Students
- Short Course in Data Science – Intermediate
Topics Covered: Short Course in Data Science – Advanced
- Be able to extract, transform and load (ETL) data
- Be able to explain ETL testing process and types of ELT testing
- Be able to create the ETL test case in a given scenario
- Setting up the data analytics team structures, roles and responsibilities
- Be able to represent unstructured text documents with appropriate format
- Be able classify text to classes or categories (Naïve Bayes, k Nearest Neighbour (kNN), Logistic Regression)
- Be able to identify the clustering structure of mass text